Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chewy M&M Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies

Okay, so seriously I have absolutly no idea where I got this recipe from but I found this paper with a gluten free cookie recipe on it in my moms big recipe binder, just loosely in there and well I had to try them. Bonus they taste amazing and they are so chewy. Who knew peanut butter and oatmeal cookies with M&M's would taste so good!!! So here is the recipe and enjoy!

Ingredients:
One egg
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups oat flakes (Trader Joes Gluten free Oats)
M&M's (however much you want)

Put all ingredients into the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer and beat until well mixed.
Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Let sit for a couple of minutes before removing from pan.
And then you eat them!! :D

1 comment: