Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Difference Between my 2 White Breads

Okay so back in February I made a Gluten free White bread (you can see the post on February 23). AND on March 19 I made a white bread in a loaf pan. So I just wanted to tell you all which one in my mind was WAY better. I left the white bread i made in a loaf out for 2 days now and it is still pretty fresh! So awesome, the taste is better than the other bread and it isn't so crumby! So I will never make the bread I posted about in February 23. That was my first attempt at making bread and I still think it turned out good just not great! So I really recommend the white bread in a loaf pan just because it can stay in a ziploc bag for 2 days without needing to go in the freezer! :D When I get back from Ontario I am going to try this recipe in the bread machine and see how it will turn out!

Okay so I am adding on to this post. I made the loaf bread on monday. 2 days it sat on the counter in a ziploc bag and then I threw it in the freezer. The next day I toasted it. After it had been toasted and it was brown and hot, i put nutella on it and took a bite... super delicious! It was moist and not crumby and just oh so good!! I really recommend this bread :)

No comments:

Post a Comment