Monday, February 27, 2012

Cream of Chicken Soup

Ingredients:6 cups of Chicken broth
6 chicken drumsticks (this was used for making the chicken broth)
3 cups of milk
6 Tbsp of cornstarch
1/4 of a medium onions (diced)
Salt
Pepper
Cayenne pepper

Directions:
Make your own chicken broth however you like it.
In pan pour 6 cups of chicken broth, diced onions, chopped up chicken from chicken broth. Let it come to a boil and cook until onions are soft. Then add 2 of the cups of milk to the pan. Mix the cornstarch with the remaining milk in a separate bowl, then add it to the pan. Stir constantly on medium heat. Then add all the spices. And continue to stir until it is boiled and thickened. (It tastes better the next day and it is a bit thicker as well.)

I don't have any pictures of the soup because when I ate it I completely forgot to take pics and then the next day my camera was dead so whenever I make it again I will definetly post some pics!


Okay so a month later I finally have a pic of the soup! Its super good. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment