Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Most Amazing Chocolate Chip Cookies!!

So the recipe I am using is the same one that I have on here already but I tweaked it and it tastes a whole lot better. Its chewy and gooy and chocolaty! so delicious!
Ingredients:
So I used the flour mixture that I pre-made. (Just look for my post "Flour Mixture")
2 1/4 cups Gluten-Free Flour Blend
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons Watkins vanilla
1 (12-ounce) package (1 1/2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine butter, brown sugar and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.

Add flour blend, baking powder, baking soda, salt.

Reduce speed to low Beat until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.

Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 9 minutes or until light golden brown. (DO NOT OVERBAKE.) Let stand 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets.


No comments:

Post a Comment