Sunday, February 19, 2012

Karina's Chocolate Truffle Cake

Okay so I will admit that I got this recipe from someones blog and I thought I would try it out! A friend, Greta sent me the link to her blog and I saw the cake on it and I just new I had to try it. So I did. :) It's flourless but oh so delicious! Its pretty easy to make. So all I will do is give you the link where I found this recipe and you can get it too! Just click here. I thought I would share some of the pics I took during the process of making the cake batter!
This is the Chocolate sauce that I melted on the stove. So velvety and rich and creamy!!
And this is what happens when you leave the whisk in the pan and it comes flying out onto the ground...Chocolate art!!!
This is the 7 eggs, brown sugar and salt mix before I added the chocolate sauce.
And this is what the cake looked like when it just came out of the oven. Yummy!!!
 And this is what it looked like the next day with a dusting of Cocoa powder.
A little side note to the cocoa powder I used: I used Fry`s Cocoa and they have 3 places where they make it. One can has a list of Allergens such as wheat, soy, milk etc. Another can has just May contain milk. and another can has no list of Allergens to be aware of. So three cans, three manufactorers, 2 of the cans are Gluten Free! Always look at the ingredients before buying!
And this is how I ate it!!! Yummy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment